Sunday 3 February 2013

Jowy Shenanigans 3/2/13


UP - DATE...... u get it 
Opps Sorry if there have not been a blog post in a few days a lot of shenanigans happened last week and I have found it a little more challenging to juggle all these projects and things I am doing consistently to get my work noticed by the web.


What happened last week I hear you mentally say?


My talented musical friend Cameron Aka C-Dog was interested last year in doing a comic series for my character Jowy. before the end of last year I had given him a brief rundown of the world and the characters that inhabit it so he could write some material in his spare time.  On Wednesday he emailed me 3 scripts he had written for my characters and was I impressed. He really captured their personalities and made them believable. I now want to start working on this thing so badly. But I have to be realistic with time and consider what is priority.

I joined Behance officially so link to some of the professional more finished pieces of mine  .


This colourful  MLP FIM dragon crossover picture was a paid commission I got from someone on DA for his fan fiction Fiery Incantation .


I have read some of it and being the brony I am outside of my work life Its really got me interested in checking out more pony fics they are written quite well.

Wait where’s Humanise.com in all this

No point asking CADRA and Mutt about this
Nowhere I was busy with the commission and job searching that I put the development on hitas last week. This coming week I start layouts for the story it’s going to be great.

Last thing I want to mention before I close this post out is that I am having a blood test early tomorrow morning because there sadly is a history of relatives in my family dying from heart attacks later on in their lives. I am sure we can all agree that’s the last thing I want to deal with down the road.

NO Please NO... NO the legend of the Titanic animated movies JUST GIVE ME THE STING XD



So yeah them needles I am scared and secretly panicking. Drawing this exaggerated cartoon on my tablet has clamed me down and made me realize its not that horrible and these are professionals who know what they are doing. No need to worry (unless you live in cartoon reality) then RUN FOR THE HILLS.

lol Anyway folks until next Post LATERS ;)  
  



No comments:

Post a Comment