Wednesday 6 November 2013

Illustration Friday Submission: Street Secret Unlocked






This Weeks theme is.... Secret

As a previous full time gamer (when i was a teenager) .Secrets in platform games were always a win in my books whether it was bonus points or just a new puzzle to tackle always kept me occupied for longer in the world i was playing Rayman was the first game series i saw this happening. 

Like last weeks and future submissions the image is a mixture of real life studies from different  media with my crazy zany juxtaposing imagination.

get used to this style its staying :)
i hope to refine my digital painting skills in the future challenges i still have a very rough style when it comes to digital art usually.  



The value layer before I use overlay for the colour

until next post LATERS folks 



No comments:

Post a Comment