Sunday 12 October 2014

Jowys time at Ponycon UK 2014

back from UK ponycon2014.


It was a very relaxing and family friendly event. It was not as Brony centered which made a nice change. I did a lot of coloured OC commissions and sold a bit more of my old stock from Buck con  this year which is awesome.

samples of the coloured OC commissions I did







 I also made some new contacts with some of the other artists there. All in All this was a better experience then Buck 2014 and i will be going next year for sure.
                  Heres some photos I snapped during the two days 





Badges were very popular


This is another Brony artist / friend of mine Thomas or as he goes by online Misty Dash.  I meet him at my table at Buck a year ago but got to know him really well at his table this year. He even got awarded the best stall which is really cool considering this was his first time vendoring.



This was one of the best none Friendship is Magic cosplays at Ponycon UK Eille was also a vendor there (I do apologize if I got her name wrong). She is cosplaying Reeka one of the antagonists of the My Little Pony: The Movie from 1986 or as fans refer to it as the Smooze movie. honestly the bad guys are much more memorable and entertaining then the ponies are. Its worth watching just for the villains and their songs. 

I did a pony commission for her as well.

until next post LATERS ; )




No comments:

Post a Comment