Monday 31 August 2015

Jowy shenanigans 31/8/15





The Last two weeks I have been having a lot of visual thoughts to do with Spies and men in black agents. 


I have a very bare description for these characters as there were initially designs I made for fun .
I am still working out their personalities and story. 

These two who I will call for now Jason and Mizzy live in Sky Root City. 



To quote a friend of mine who has seen this concept before "Sky Root is pretty much a Japanese city on steroids". :)

 They are part of an organisation similar to the FBI tracking down and bringing to justice multiple different criminals and villains that pose a threat to an otherwise advanced and clean metropolis. 


below are my WIP and a few early sketches I had for the characters.















Until next post Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment