Thursday 28 July 2016

Jowybean shenanigans 28/7/16

Hey. So I have been going through a process of rebranding myself online recently and Also I have started up an Instagram go there if you want to check out more personal sketches WIP and what not, Honestly I am not sure what the future of this blog is going to be now that I i asm more active on other platforms where I promote my work and sketches on, how ever I will keep it going for a little longer.

today I decided to design a different version of my Jowy oc. 



This guy :)


essentially I have wanted to create a different persona that was more close to me in real life and I think I may have come up with the perfect design for it. 



Thank you to anybody who still follows this blog or checks it out from time to time. Your time is much appreciated. :) 

Until next Post Laters. =D




No comments:

Post a Comment